Search My Sites

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've last updated the blog. I've enrolled in an art school with the hopes of boosting my artistic ability and I've been doing quite well. It's been crazy busy and a lot of hard work, but I'm making progress. Woot!

In other news, I'm updating the blog to also show off some of my class work. More on that below:


A 3D illustration and infographic of how games loose their value over time in relation to trade-ins. It's a bit selective as I chose some recent popular titles with some older ones to flesh out the poster.

Made with Blender 2.6x w/built in raytracer render engine, forget which
Clean up in Photoshop CS5
Type and layout in InDesign CS5
Box Art textures from the ever helpful NeoGaf Custom Cover Art forum thread

Also, since the original was this MASSIVE 11x17 300dpi image, I decided to shrink it down

No comments: