Search My Sites

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ARR! Thar be UPDATES!

I needed to get that out of my system! LOL

Anyway, I'm just letting everyone know what I'm still alive and still working on my projects, hence the quirky title. In this update, I'm posting a work in progress shot of what I'm currently modeling, in this case it's a dress for a request. Obviously, if the file name stays the same as it was while on my computer, you may have a hint at who the dress will end up being for and what it should end up looking like when everything is all said and done. Still need to get the hair done though. I'm not too sure if I'll upload it to my DA account page since it's fairly early in the modeling process, but as it currently stands, it's not a bad start.
Odd thing about modeling this outfit though - it's so much easier to do it in Shade (currently Shade 7.12 LE I believe) with the open/closed curves tool than with other applications I have installed. Really odd, but at the same time so much easier! Now, I just need to worry about how the rest will look like...

Oh, and for those that don't know and still care, my birthday is this Friday! I'll be 27!

Any who, that's it for this update. Stay tuned!

No comments: