Search My Sites

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ugh... slow going

Well, it's another update here on my blog. There's nothing much to report at the moment... I've been sick for a while so several things were left on the back burner. Meh.

Anyway, for some quick updates... The game's progress is, again, stalled. Most of that is actually based on the lack of artwork for the characters and the like. My buddy, who was originally doing some character designs for Rad, has been busy and has not had time to update the rest of his look. I guess, it's not much of a problem, but it does slow things down quite a bit when I was hoping to be getting somewhere. I guess it's a good time for me to start drawing again in the hopes of getting some work done; whenever that happens.

Next, I'm still working on chem-halo's trade picture and the associated 3D model. Getting sick slowed down that process, plus, I'm having trouble making the structure the way I want it.

Also, I've re-read Baha's story for the request images he's asking for. I really think the first images is off the mark and it too will need to be redone.

So, that's it for updates. If there's any artists out there that would like to assist me in the design process for my game, just let me know!

No comments: