Search My Sites

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Medusa Outfit WIP 04


Well, this is the 4th TIME I've tried to submit this work in progress submission to DA, but it doesn't seem to want to take! I don't know what the hell is going on, but I'll try again. Pisses me off that it took that long to do. Anyway...

I've started on Medusa's hair, obviously prior to creating her hood and morph. For the most part, it's proving to be a bit more difficult to do than I had initially realized and finding a decent hair modeling tutorial for blender, or ANY modeling app, has also proved to be difficult. So, I've went ahead and started working on it the same way I've already done, extruding and moving the verticies into position. It seems that it's working, but I don't know. I'll let you guys be the judge of that.

So, what do you think? :? And does anyone have any suggestions on how to proceed?

No comments: