Search My Sites

Monday, November 23, 2009

Medusa Outfit WIP 08


Well, this is the latest work in progress for the Medusa Gorgon outfit I've been working on. Yeah, it's been a while and I know I've been slow with it, but meh...

Anyway, I moved the tail up to the appropriated length, changed the hair and tweaked the hood. For the most part, I'm almost done; but, when I was working on the UV mapping for the textures, the entire UV map somehow moved or removed itself and left the parts that I needed textured -- the button and hood -- ended misaligned or the textures no longer show up as I had intended for them. Does anyone know what I did wrong and how to fix it? I ask as whatever happened, it's keeping me from resetting the UV texture mapping or even seeing the vertecies while trying to edit them in the UV editor window. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

No comments: